Effective date: May 30, 2019
sheenyfile.com operates the sheenyfile.com website.
This page informs you of the policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use this Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service Service is the sheenyfile.com website operated by sheenyfile.com
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in my possession or likely to come into my possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
Sheenyfile.com collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using this Service, sheenyfile.com may ask you to provide her with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
Shenyfile.com may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from service by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email I send.
Sheenyfile.com may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of that Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Sheenyfile.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to that Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of that Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that she can improve that Service
- To monitor the usage of this Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which she offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to sheenyfile.com, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Sheenyfile.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of sheenyfile.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While she strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, she cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sheenyfile.com may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on my behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Sheenyfile.com has no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
This Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
Sheenyfile.com do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If she become aware that she has collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, she takes steps to remove that information from the servers.